top of page


Tulsa Juvenile Attorney

Whether children have been taken into custody because of something they have been accused of doing (delinquent cases), or due to allegations of abuse or neglect by the parents (deprived cases), the family needs help to navigate the stressful legal situation they are now facing. The team at Keith & Associates Legal, PLLC have years of experience and have handled hundreds of juvenile cases. The legal team has continued to maintain a reputation for excellence and commitment to each case. 


We all make mistakes. Mistakes made by our children can have devastating and long lasting effects if not handled properly. The attorneys at Keith & Associates Legal, PLLC have vast knowledge of the juvenile delinquent legal system and have taken care in cultivating a good working relationship with the various parties involved in these cases. Your children deserve to have a strong advocate working to ensure that their mistakes do not follow them into adulthood.


Juvenile deprived cases generally begin with an allegation of abuse or neglect made by the State against a parent. Often, children are removed from their parents' custody and placed into foster care. Generally, if a petition is filed by the State, the children remain in foster care while the parents work on a treatment plan to correct the conditions which led to the children being removed from their custody. These are very unique cases. Parents in these cases do not only need an attorney, but they need an attorney who is familiar with each step of the process. They also need an attorney who knows which services the parents will be expected to complete in order to be reunited with their children, who provides these services, and what the services consist of. The attorneys at Keith & Associates have spent years practicing in this arena and have an excellent reputation representing parents in deprived cases. Let us assist in helping you repair and reunite your family.

Give us a call at 918-574-8500 or schedule a complimentary consultation to discuss your case with one of our experienced juvenile attorneys.

bottom of page